Help us make your experience on this site even better. We would appreciate your feedback.
Job Postings outside ND.
- Tenure Track faculty position in hydraulics, hydrology and water resources within the Department of Civil, Mining and Geological Engineering at Polytechnique, Montreal. Details can be found here: http://www.polymtl.ca/rensgen/offresemp/o.php?NoOffre=1228
- Civil Engineer Position at Ken Herceg & Associates (A Division of Donohue & Associates, Inc.)
Description: This position involves the planning, design and construction engineering for transportation, sanitary sewer, stormwater, water distribution, water resources, and pump station projects. You will receive guidance and support from experienced engineers and project managers. We are seeking a talented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills who would enjoy working on a variety of projects for municipal clients throughout the Midwest. AutoCAD and prior experience preferred.
Education: BS, Civil Engineering or similar degree
To Apply: Please forward your resume with a cover letter indicating your position of interest to:
Donohue & Associates, Inc.
3311 Weeden Creek Road
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Resumes will only be accepted from individual candidates.
- Applications are invited for a Water Resources Engineering faculty position in the University of Central Florida (UCF) Department of Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering (http://www.cece.ucf.edu/).
This is an open rank tenure-track faculty position with preference for candidates who have academic experience and an exceptional track record. The anticipated start date is August 2014. Link
- Two faculty positions in the field of Structural Engineering and Water-Geo-Energy Systems are available in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Michigan. Link
- City Engineer - City of Gary - Job Description for more information contact
Cloteal LaBroi at email@example.com or 219-881-1310
- Smalley Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships
Deadline for submitting application materials: Friday, October 4, 2013 at 5:00pm Central Time
Winner to be announced at the end of October 2013
Start date: January 1, 2014 (with a grace period to allow for moving, thesis defense, etc.)
- Barr Engineering has some entry level positions open. Attached are position descriptions for entry level water resources engineer and industrial water/wastewater engineer positions. Also, the following link is to the webpage listing all the job openings across the company: https://www.barr.com/page/56/job-opportunities/
- Power Construction Company
Patrick M. Donley
2360 Palmer Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Visit: http://www.powerconstruction.net/