College of Engineering
Ph.D, - Purdue University, 1986
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, 1982
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, 1980
Research in the Design of Singularity Free Manipulators,the Design of Humanoid Shoulder, Elbow, Arm Complexes and the Design of Intelligent Shoulder, Arm Prostheses. Active in the ASME Mechanisms Community for over 20 years and Associate Editor for Mechanism and Machine Theory. Recipient of numerous Teaching Awards.
- Goehler, C.M., M.M. Stanisic, and V.M. Perez, "A Generalized Parameterization of T1 Motion and its Application to Synthesis of Planar Mechanisms," Mechanism and Machine Theory, in press.
- Lenarcic, J., and Stanisic, M.M., "A Humanoid Shoulder Complex and the Humeral Pointing Kinematics," IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 499-506, 2003.
- Stanisic, M.M., Wiitala, J.M., and Feix, J.T., "A Dextrous Humanoid Shoulder Mechanism," Journal of Robotic Systems , Vol. 18, No. 12, pp. 737-745, 2001.
- Wiitala, J.M., and Stanisic, M.M., "Design of an Overconstrained and Dextrous Spherical Wrist," ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 122, pp. 347-353, 2000.
- Lorenc, S.J., Stanisic, M.M., and Hall, A.S., "Application of Instantaneous Invariants to the Path Tracking Control Problem of Planar Two Degree of Freedom Systems," Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 883-896, 1995.
Summary of Activities/Interests
Mechanism and machine theory and design.
Design of humanoids and intelligent prostheses
December 1, 2016