The Engineering Leadership Council of Notre Dame and the College of Engineering Dean’s Office are sponsoring the 2021 Undergraduate Research Fair on Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 3-5 p.m. on the 7th floor (Dahnke Ballroom) of the Duncan Student Center.
Please note: This event has been rescheduled from its previous date of Sept. 1.
All students interested in learning about undergraduate engineering research opportunities are invited and welcome to attend.
Think of it as one-stop event that answers the question: “What kind of research can I do as an undergraduate?”
The fair will feature research projects and opportunities in a variety of areas, including:
• learning about and controlling robots that fly and run
• developing an electronic nose
• designing new materials for energy storage devices
• creating synthetic biomaterials for stem cell morphogenesis
• designing membranes for water treatment applications
• developing high-performance electronic devices
• using artificial intelligence in cardiovascular modeling
• and many more!
Faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates from each of the departments in the College of Engineering will be there to speak with you and answer your questions.
Refreshments will be provided.
— College of Engineering