Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Earth Sciences
321C Stinson-Remick Hall of Engineering
Areas of Activity
- Ocean, estuary, and river ecosystems, water quality, and acidification.
- Calcification and dissolution of reefs and carbonating materials.
- Air-water gas transfer.
- Hydrology in urban and mountain watersheds.
- Direct air capture of carbon dioxide.
- GHG and air-quality emissions from populated regions.
Postdoc, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of California Berkeley
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of California Berkeley
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA